- 50% Cotton/50% Polyester
- El-Hajj Malik-El Shabazz, otherwise known as Malcolm X, advocated for the rights of African Americans during the tumultuous Civil Rights era of the 1960's
- With strong conviction, a brilliant mind and a determiniation to never back down from oppressors, Malcolm X stands as an icon of Equal Rights for all.
- Printed and designed in the U.S.A. using top quality garments for comfort and style. We use state of the art equipment to ensure vibrant colors and lasting durability on every piece of clothing apparel we sell
- Our Adult Hoodies are 8 oz. preshrunk 50% cotton/50% polyester pill-resistant fleece. They feature a double-ply hood, with matching tipped and knotted drawcord. Ribbed cuffs and waistband and a front pouch pocket.
- Recommended Care Instructions - Machine wash cold, inside out, with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach. Tumble dry medium. Do not iron. Do not dry clean. Makes a perfect gift for Christmas, Birthdays or any Holiday or special event
Expression Tees Try Me - Malcolm X 1963 Civil Rights Quote Unisex Adult Hoodie OIbQaZKp